Have general debt and credit questions? Visit Ask Doctor Debt, the free educational site created by ACA International to help consumers with credit and debt questions.
This communication is from a debt collector in an attempt to collect a debt. Any information obtained will be used for that purpose.
CCB is here to help.
If you have received a notice or call from us, we want to help you resolve your outstanding account. The purpose of this page is to assist you in resolving the outstanding account. You will be treated with respect. If you want to pay your bill immediately, or make a payment on the account, please log in to our secure Consumer Portal, using the access code found on your notice or given to you by an account representative.
There may be other reasons that you need to contact us regarding an account. Our customer service representatives are available to speak to you Monday - Friday, from 8am - 5pm CST by calling (888) 400-6028.
Below is a list of some common responses. If any of these apply to your situation, please contact us by calling (888) 400-6028 or by filling out the response form below.
1. This account was already resolved.
- Please fill out the response form below, and let us know how the account was resolved. If the account was already paid, please provide us with the payment information and we will validate that information. If the account was resolved through another way, such as bankruptcy or financial assistance, please provide us with that information and we will validate the account resolution.
2. You would like to be contacted during a specific time or day to discuss the account or arrange payment.
- We do not want to waste your time, and we would like to talk to you at the time that is most convenient for you. Please fill out the form below and let us know what day and time is best for you to be contacted, and a customer service representative will contact you then.
3. You are disputing this account.
- If you would like to dispute the account, please fill out the form below, and provide us with the dispute information. If you need to send supporting documentation for your dispute, please fax that information to (815) 933-8636. You may also dispute this account verbally by calling (888) 400-6028 and speaking to a representative.
4. You are receiving calls from us but do not know the person we are trying to reach.
- We apologize for the inconvenience. We would like to remove your number from our system to prevent further calls to your number. Please fill out the form below, and we will remove the number. Thank you for notifying us, and we appreciate your understanding.